Just in case you ever wanted even more reasons to love Roy Halladay, here are some true facts about him that will help us appreciate him even more:
- Halladay works so quickly that by the time his pitch gets to the batter, he's already winding up for the second pitch.
- Roy Halladay taught Michael Phelps how to swim.
- Halladay went into the clubhouse and did some laundry in the bottcom of the 6th. He's such a nice guy that he cleaned the Blue Jays AND the Angels jerseys.
- Halladay wanted to give up a few runs on purpose just to make the Angels feel like it wasn't completely hopeless for them to win.
- The Blue Jays should erect a bronze statue of Roy Halladay and put it in the TD Canada Trust Comfort Zone. It deserves to be comfortable.