Just as Jose Bautista regretted shaving off his beard, I’m having a little bit of separation anxiety and a tough time admitting that another Toronto Blue Jays season is in the books. [Read more]
There are a lot of things that the Toronto Blue Jays can take away from this season. Whether it was starting the year at the top of the division or ending the year being swept by the Baltimore Orioles, at least the Blue Jays kept us entertained throughout the long and grueling 162 game schedule. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Troy Tulowitzki Added a New Leg Kick to His Swing
- Kaplan: David Price Would've Taken Less to Stay in Toronto
- Kevin Pillar Played With a Broken Hand Last Season
- Sam Dyson After Jose Bautista's Bat Flip: 'Tell Him Not To Do That Ever Again'
- David Price Arrived to Spring Training in a Marcus Stroman HDMH Hat
- Are the Blue Jays the New ‘Bad Boys’ of Baseball?
- 3 Up 3 Down: Donaldson Doesn’t Appreciate the On-Field Antics, Thoughts on the Lineup and Gibby
- GIF: Darwin Barney Bat Flips Like a Boss
- The Blue Jays Seriously Need to Get Their Bats Going in Minnesota
- MLB Mishandled the Blue Jays & Rangers Post-Brawl Suspensions
- Are the Toronto Blue Jays the New ‘Bad Boys’ of Baseball? https://t.co/jyV55e9vl24 hours ago
- Not sure how Devon Travis even got a bat on this pitch, but he did ... https://t.co/N51SQYUrXX https://t.co/qQtwN9lloV16 hours ago
- RT @JoeyBats19: When bae falls asleep on the bus... #GotHeem @RobertoOsuna1 @Encadwin @MStrooo6 @A_Sanch41 https://t.co/nz6BUTphd817 hours ago