By now you probably know about my borderline worrisome obsession with Blue Jays utility man, Jose Bautista. Although he’s not a flashy player who intimidates the opposition, Bautista has more than lived up to expectations (however small they might have been to start the season). [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Troy Tulowitzki Added a New Leg Kick to His Swing
- Kaplan: David Price Would've Taken Less to Stay in Toronto
- Kevin Pillar Played With a Broken Hand Last Season
- Sam Dyson After Jose Bautista's Bat Flip: 'Tell Him Not To Do That Ever Again'
- David Price Arrived to Spring Training in a Marcus Stroman HDMH Hat
- Xander Bogaerts Gets Baffled by Aaron Sanchez’ Curveball
- GIF: Devon Travis Hits a 102 MPH Pitch from Aroldis Chapman
- Are the Blue Jays the New ‘Bad Boys’ of Baseball?
- 3 Up 3 Down: Donaldson Doesn’t Appreciate the On-Field Antics, Thoughts on the Lineup and Gibby
- GIF: Darwin Barney Bat Flips Like a Boss